Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Serenity #175



Drums, mesmerizing color in motion. Watch in full screen!!

I finished Stephen King's Under the Dome this evening. Plan to spend the night watching episodes of Bones Season 1. Can't get them all watched before 9am unless i were to speed them up but who wants to listen to listen to David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel sounding like the Chipmonks.

So I guess I do the best I can and get back in the double digit queue for another turn in about four months.

So what is the best I can expect without speeding up the videos?

I'm 8 episodes in out of 22. I've got 12 to go and 9 hrs. They are probably 43 or so minutes per episode. So that's 43x12 divided by 60 = 8.72 or 8 hours 40 some minutes. Hmm so there is a chance if I don't take more than a cumulative 20 minutes to switch discs and get snacks etc.

So possibly it's doable. Unless of course Ed has to leave here before 9am which he won't know until morning.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP