Monday, April 12, 2010

King Rules

funny pictures
moar funny pictures


I spent most of today reading Stephen King's Under the Dome.

I probably spent more time reading today than I did the entire read-a-thon Saturday. Yet read barely half the pages because this is far from large print. I read 265 pages of large print for the read-a-thon and 140 today.

I'm going to have to repeat the feat five more times before next Monday morning as the book is due at the library Thursday and I have to have it in the drop box before the library opens Monday to dodge a fine.

As I get deeper and deeper into this story I marvel at every turn of the page over the control Kng has over his huge cast of characters and the steady drumbeat of the unfolding plot. I hope to learn something about how he does that before the end of this story.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 4/13/2010 3:46 AM  

Enjoy yourself...

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP