Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday Serenity #173





Gustav Holst's The Planets
Movement 2 Venus, the Bringer of Peace arranged by the Japanese electronic music composer, 冨田 勲 Tomita Isao.

Holtz's The Planets would be featured in the soundtrack I imagine for the screenplay I'm doing for Script Frenzy so I've been collecting YouTube vids of the seven movements to listen to as I write and think about the story. I discovered Tomita Isao that way and love everything I've heard so far. I'm now imagining that at least for some of the scenes it would be his arrangement on the soundtrack.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP