Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Poems By Joy Renee Portal

Blue Mews My Poetry Muse
Blue Mews My Poetry Muse


This is the portal to my poems posted on Joystory. There will eventually be a link to this post somewhere in the sidebar but you can also find it via the Joystory Portals label.

I will continue to add links to this post of any further poems I post here as well. So this post will be updated occasionally even after I'm satisfied I've tracked the old postings down.

Monday Poetry Train #1 Implicate Order
Monday Poetry Train #2 Soul Mirror
Monday Poetry Train #3 Wonder Kid
Monday Poetry Train #4 Becoming That (Most Hoped For) I
Monday Poetry Train #5 Sounding Central Truth
Monday Poetry Train #6 Dreamcatcher
Monday Poetry Train #7 Crucify the Critic
Monday Poetry Train #8 Making Rag Doll Babies and Million Dollar Maybes
Monday Poetry Train #9 I Am Willing
Monday Poetry Train #10 Remembering Dandelions
Monday Poetry Train #11 Time In Eternity
Monday Poetry Train #12 The Womb Of My Mouth
Monday Poetry Train #13 Rule of Tongue
Monday Poetry Train #14 Summer Saturday Naps
Monday Poetry Train #15 The Welter of Life
Monday Poetry Train #16 Contours of Courage
Monday Poetry Train #17 The Woman Who Swallowed a Baby
Monday Poetry Train #18 The Prize On the Other Side
Monday Poetry Train #19 Why Purple Silence Answers Urgent Plight
Monday Poetry Train #20 By the Blood
Monday Poetry Train #21 Bud Wise
Monday Poetry Train #22 Legacy of Laughter
Monday Poetry Train #23 Heartland
Monday Poetry Train #24 Thanking Evan
Monday Poetry Train #25 Those Were the Days
Monday Poetry Train #26 Those Words "I Love You Honey"
Monday Poetry Train #27 Flying From Grace
Monday Poetry Train #28 Coverstory
(My Poetry Train offerings from #29-37 did not include poems by me as I'd run out of poems to post. I started writing new ones in March 2008)
Monday Poetry Train #38 The Reading Lamp
Monday Poetry Train #39 Haiku: Heart Agape
Monday Poetry Train #40 Joy Splashed
Monday Poetry Train #41 Haiku: One Taste
Monday Poetry Train #42 Haiku: Frozen Rose
Monday Poetry Train #43 My First Bike
Monday Poetry Train #44 Like Riding a Bike
Monday Poetry Train #45 A Mother's Day Musing
Monday Poetry Train #46 Haiku: Heat Wave
Monday Poetry Train #47 A Ravishing
Monday Poetry Train #48 Haiku: Beginnings
Monday Poetry Train #49 Paired Haiku: Root and Branch (On Conflict Resolution)
Monday Poetry Train: #50 Taking Daddy's Hand
Monday Poetry Train: #51 A bear ate
Monday Poetry Train: #52 Smoke
Monday Poetry Train: #53 Tick. Tock. Tick.
Monday Poetry Train: #54 Overflowing Light
Monday Poetry Train: #55 Still (unfinished)
Monday Poetry Train: #56 Still (complete)
Monday Poetry Train: #57 Won't you see?
Monday Poetry Train: #58 Fated text
Monday Poetry Train: #59 Glide over
Monday Poetry Train: #60 Jump for joy
Monday Poetry Train: #61 The Measure of an Ego
Monday Poetry Train: #62 Inspired
Monday Poetry Train: #65 The Scope of Hope


The Day After the Day After - Ode to a Read-a-Thon
Writing Is
Why I Write
A Lay on Grass
Piles of Painted Echoes
Our Broken Valentine
Sunday Serenity #331 - Together We Are Amazing
Sunday Serenity #347 - Smitten Kittens
It Takes Two to Tangle
Flash and Rumble as It May
Sunday Serenity #358 - An Ode to Our Dewey
Prioritizing Agony
Be My Valentine
So Long Mr Wizard
2014: Forget Me Not
The Old Woman Who
My Heart is the Lake of Fire
Who Am I Without You?

1 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP