Monday, October 08, 2007

Still Thinking About...



Blood Brothers/Bruce Springsteen


Yep, if you've seen yesterday's post you've guessed it.

I was collecting a few more bloody vids to post their links below but the list reached ten before I knew it and I realized that with three more I had my Thursday Thirteen. There are some good things in that list--from Cold Play's A Rush of Blood To My Head to 3D animations of blood cells to documentaries about bloody historical conflicts to a Monty Python clip about a nervous blood donor. So stay tuned....

2 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP