Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why I Write: A Celebration of the National Day on Writing - National Writing Project

Worldscribe
thanx to earthunderheaven on flikr
Why I Write: A Celebration of the National Day on Writing - National Writing Project:

'via Blog this'

Why I Write

I write because otherwise
the words would collect in my throat
like moss in the shade choking off hope
and the stories that bloom from the soil of my soul would wither and rot their roots with despair. So

I write because it is the only way I know
to tell you who I am.
I write to spark wonder and bask in its glow.
I write in order to not feel alone.
I write because my life depends on it.
I write in order to understand.
I write to discover what I know.
I write in order to empty my mind
I write because to write is to feel whole.

I write because story is my joy.
And Life IS story.

Join in on Twitter with hashtag  #whyiwrite
and'or post on facebook why do you write?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP