Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flavorwire » Pic of the Day: A House Made Entirely of Vintage Books

Flavorwire » Pic of the Day: A House Made Entirely of Vintage Books:
'via Blog this'




I would like to have a writing space just like this.  To be enclosed by the soul of books and present for the spirit of story.  Not being able to open them might be a frustration but also a benefit as the temptation to distract and intimidate myself with another's words would be eliminated.  And frustration can be channeled into the writing giving its energy to the storytelling.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 10/20/2011 7:30 PM  

I like the idea, but I think I would feel like the whole thing could come tumbling down on top of me. I love books too, don't get me wrong, but I would like to have some space to breathe and think too.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP