Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some Dream of Disney



I dream of visiting Shakespeare & Co bookstore in Paris.

No, I take that back, I dream of living in this bookstore or one very very like it.

Meanwhile, I'm still reading Under the Dome, due at the library tomorrow tho I'll be keeping it until at least Monday morning (fine-free) after which I may have to 'rent' it at $0.20 per day (our library system's fine) retroactive to Friday.

Meaning, I must consider that I may be in 'rent' mode as of midnight tomorrow. Still over 400 pages to go. Didn't progress far yesterday as I chose to take advantage of my in-laws being away overnight to watch DVD on their big front room TV most of last night and until noon today. At which point I'd been awake over 24 hours again. And so soon after Saturday's Read-a-Thon!

I had around four hours of restless sleep frequently disturbed by the sound of hard rain or hail on the trailer's roof. (Imagine being trapped inside a child's lunch box on the playground in a rainstorm). So I don't know how long I can expect to read tonight.

1 tell me a story:

Rayna 4/15/2010 11:59 AM  

My goal is to visit everyone who cheered me on during the read-a-thon last weekend, thanks for that.

I have often dreamed of living in a display in a bookstore. I would agree to be sort of a living scene from a book as long as I could just read whatever book I wanted from their shelves in peace. It sounds like the perfect job to me.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP