Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Serenity #201



Dreaming of drowsy Sunday afternoons at the library.

Something about this picture reminds me of our local library in the sixties when I was growing up. It had a spiral stair similar to this but with glass steps and wrought iron rails leading up to a mezzanine where the grownups fiction was shelved. But by the time I was old enough to check out upstairs there had been a remodel and those stairs had been replaced by the choice of an elevator or wide 'normal' staircase.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP