Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Forays in Fiction: Cloud of Unknowing

<-- Creation of New Story by Chris Henry at art.com

NaNoWriMo begins in less than 48 hours and I'm still unclear about what story I'll be writing. For the first time in years I have not written any fiction since the end of the last NaNo. Which leaves my confidence in convulsions. I'm trying to account for the last eleven months and they are a blur of story binging via reading and DVD and Web streaming and pods accompanied by bookmark making. I did dabble with a new story during Script Frenzy in April but didn't get more than a few pages before letting it dribble off my daily platter.

This doesn't feel like the usual pre NaNo angst as it is lacking the energy and excitement and anticipation. This resembles ennui and the temptation to back out is fierce. But I know that I'd eventually regret letting my consecutive year streak end at six. So here's hoping the fog clears some soon. Meanwhile I must grope within it for my story and my motivation.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP