Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday Serenity #198



Tranquility
by Tan Chun


This picture could almost have been painted at Lake Sacajawea in my hometown of Longview, WA. Looking at it is making me nostalgic. This is the season I always loved the most as a kid. Beginning with the start of school and culminating in my birthday and the annual trip to Northern California for the Thanksgiving Bible Conference where I would see cousins, friends and grandparents I would only see once or twice a year.



Photo of Lake Sacajawea taken by my sister-friend Jamie

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP