Friday, July 02, 2010

Yet More Reading Challenges: 100+ & 100 Book Project

ur pylz uv buks  b gud 4 sumfing aftrall






2010 100+ Reading Challenge

Plainly stated in its title: read 100 or more books in 2010. Since I've already committed to reading 100 library books for the Support Your Local Library Challenge I might as well join this one too. Besides, I can get credit here for non-library books.

So far since January 1st:

  1. Sharp Objects [text (large print)] / Gillian Flynn.
  2. Look me in the eye : my life with Asperger's / John Elder Robison.
  3. The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder [text (large print)] : a novel / Rebecca Wells
  4. The conversion / Joseph Olshan
  5. The Penelopiad / Margaret Atwood
  6. Fool on the Hill / Matt Ruff
  7. The cross gardener / Jason F. Wright
  8. Push : a novel / by Sapphire.
  9. Out of the Dark [text (large print)] / Sharon Sala
  10. The Expected One [text (large print)] / Kathleen McGowan
  11. Dead until dark / Charlaine Harris
  12. Under the dome : a novel / Stephen King.
  13. Shadow tag [text (large print)] : [a novel] / Louise Erdrich.
  14. The time traveler's wife [text (large print)] : a novel / by Audrey Niffenegger
  15. The lost symbol : a novel / Dan Brown
  16. The anthologist / Nicholson Baker
  17. Payback : debt and the shadow side of wealth / Margaret Atwood
  18. Boneshaker / Cherie Priest
  19. Big fat paycheck: A young person's guide to writing for the movies / Colton Lawrence
  20. The girl with glass feet : a novel / Ali Shaw
  21. Emergence: Labled Autistic / Temple Grandin
  22. The Way I See It: a personal look at autism & Asperger's / Temple Grandin
  23. The Girls / Lori Lansens
It looks a little sad for the halfway point of the year but I have a lot of NF started since January with meandering bookmarks in them and a few non-library titles to add as soon as I've collected them from various memory storage units (including the one behind my eyes. :| I don't keep as good records of non-library reads.)

Fill in the Gaps 100 Book Project

For this one I'm to make up a list of 100 or more books I've been intending to read for sometime and work towards reading them all within five years. But to officially join I've got to email my list to the hostess and wait to be invited. I'm still working on my list. So consider this my intent to join post. I may come back and add my list here or just add it to the Reading Challenges Portal. Or both.




You can follow my progress in these and other 2010 challenges in the Reading Challenges Portal.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP