Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sunday Serenity #186


I post this tribute to the dolphin--a slide show set to the Enigma song Dream of the Dolphin--as an antidote to the despair inducing video I posted last night.

Dolphins have been a powerful symbol of joy for me for nearly two decades. I collect two and three dimensional representations of them.

Yesterday my heart wallowed in grief for their plight in the Gulf of Mexico. Today I will hold them in my heart in love and joy realizing that my grief and despair is of no help to them and is but an indulgence of apathy and that motivation that is not born of love and joy can create naught worth having.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP