Thursday, July 08, 2010

i can haz snow cone?

i can haz snow cone?

Too darn hot. We jumped from low 70s to high 90s inside a week. Its zapping me.

Truth be told though even if it weren't so hot I'd still be wanting to sluff this post as I'd rather be watching The West Wing. Just picked up season 7 on DVD from the library this afternoon and have just begun season 6. Have watched season 4 and 5 since Sunday. I am pushing to get them watched before I leave town Sunday as I cannot count on getting another turn before Thanksgiving.

I also have several movies I've been in queue for for weeks or months but the only one I'm dead set on watching before I leave is Precious.

Let's not even talk about the books I'm in the middle of.

Nor the packing for the month away from home I haven't started yet.

We're supposed to hit the road at 11 am Sunday in order to rendezvous with my sister at Rice Hill around 1pm. Sixty hours. But subtract 8 to 10 right off because I haven't slept for over thirty so that's next on the agenda.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP