Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Serenity #189



This is for you sister-friend. A celebration of breath. We must from this day forth hold each breath in gratitude.

I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. If Carri is well enough she is bringing Mom and I to visit you in ICU. I have been wishing all week that I could be there to support you through this.

I am missing our daily chats. If this had been any other of my loved ones it would be your shoulder I'd be leaning on, your ear I'd be filling with my anxiety.

I know your love of music so I collected these songs about breath for you to enjoy once you are home. Soon, Sis. Soon!





0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP