Thursday, July 01, 2010

More Reading Challenges: Classics & A to Z

See u latrz. Dis buk iz  capsure mi rite nao


Classics Challenge 2010

April 1 - October 31, 2010

I'm committing to the highest level: Classics Feast-read 6 classics

I'm not committing to a list here as I'll probably choose most of them to cross-qualify with the Gilmore Girl challenge, among others. I would like to include a Shakespeare play or two.

Oh, have already started Swann's Way for the Gilmore Girl challenge. But wasn't planning on finishing it by October 31. Maybe I will now.


A to Z Challenge

I'm committing to the A-Z titles.

I've already got over a dozen titles plugged in. The list is on my Reading Challenges Portal.



You can follow my progress in these and other 2010 challenges in the Reading Challenges Portal.

1 tell me a story:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity 7/15/2010 6:42 PM  

Hi Joy Renee--my apologizes for being late, but welcome to the Classics Challenge! I hope you find some great reads :)

Enjoy,

Trish

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP