Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sunday Serenity #43



As a remedy for the cabin fever I've been feeling after being stuck indoors for a whole week because of a virus, I went looking for images of nature for Sunday Serenity this week.

It was a beautiful day here in Phoenix, Oregon with temps hitting 60 degrees. I got to take a short walk under a blue sky with Ed and our niece and Ed's folks dog, Sweetie. I took my camera and forgot to get a picture.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 2/17/2008 3:11 PM  

I love nature too. Especially any place near water and has tons of trees.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP