Thursday, February 14, 2008

Me and My Valentine


On Our Vow Day (V-Day)
December 2, 1978.
About 20 minutes after the vows


About an hour after that.

About 7-8 years later.
(That's my Mom with us and I just realized she was about the age I am now. Head spinning here. )

A little more than ten years later.
V-Day plus 17 years
(That's my sister's boy. He's thirteen now.)
V-Day plus 19
(This was my 40th B-day party. They decorated in black even to icing the cake black. Uh thanx Jamie, wasn't that your idea?)

2 tell me a story:

Anonymous,  2/14/2008 8:07 PM  

What a wonderful couple you make! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Jamie 2/14/2008 9:00 PM  

Yes, in seven years you can get me back.lol

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP