Sunday, February 03, 2008

Monday Poetry Train #31

Still nothing new of my own to share so I'm sharing this cartoon that came to me via an email forward. What could be better for poets to contemplate than the concept of figures of speech?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Note: This might be egregious infringing on copyright and if the author or owner of this cartoon objects I will remove it. Or alternately link it to their homepage. If I could have read the signature I would have attempted to do that in the first place. If anyone viewing this recognizes the artists name and can give it to me in readable form and/or direct me to their web site, let me know in comments.

4 tell me a story:

Julia Phillips Smith 2/04/2008 8:15 AM  

This reminds me of an Archie comic I read when I was a kid, where the adults were talking about how cold it was when they were young. Their words froze and they had to heat them up in a pot in order to follow the conversation.

Susan Helene Gottfried 2/04/2008 8:28 AM  

Eh, he's just not dressed right. You get enough layers on and you don't feel the cold.

Mostly.

Anonymous,  2/04/2008 8:34 AM  

I love it. Thanks for posting this!

Renee M. Solberg 2/04/2008 9:51 PM  

Oh I needed a laugh! Thank you!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP