Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Serenity #279 Laughter



cat barking like a dog


Reminds me a bit of my Gremlyn tho she never did it quite that loud. Her male peacock imitation was better. Tho to my knowledge she never had opportunity to hear a peacock. 

I got a good laugh out of that though and that perked me up.

Had a good day in spite of not sleeping last night. Got some more boxes and bags unpacked or sorted. A bit of light housework done and a shampoo. 

 It was a gloriously sunny day and I'd hoped to go outside to dry my hair but by the time I got out of the shower it was already chilling down outside. 

 Well I'm going to bed now as I can barely focus my eyes. It's either five hours early--or nineteen hours late. 

 I'm hoping to get out of the house tomorrow.  Haven't been further than the porch since i got home two weeks ago. We plan either to go to Walmart or to the library.. Walmart involves a bus ride and a quarter mile walk each way between bus stop and house and bus stop and store. The library would be a mile walk each way walk.  The both sound pretty daunting to me.

I just realized I have to do the 24hr awake thing again next weekend as next Saturday is Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon.

1 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP