Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Serenity #129

can it b hugz tiem?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

These two cats are so similar in color to my Gremlyn (who died two years ago) and Merlin who probably thinks I died five months ago. I just had to post it if for nothing else but to keep track of it. Also because a 'hugz tiem' would be pretty welcome at this moment. I spent the day sorting things--mostly sewing and craft stuff but also images in my My Pictures folder. The sewing/craft stuff in order to start preparing it for the return home in 20 days. The images in order to prepare for the next back-up as My Pictures folder is about to outgrow the 4 gig thumb I backed it up on last week

I also sorted my thoughts while moving my feet on the mini-tramp this afternoon and then took some pics of Mom's front yard which I hoped to post for this Sunday Serenity post but I didn't get them prepared.

1 tell me a story:

Anonymous,  6/02/2009 9:28 AM  

Aww... I love the LOLCats :-) and my sympathies with you about Gremlyn. I'm still grieving for my Rambo, and he died about 9 years ago. They really get into your heart and become the best babies... they always love you and never grow up ;-)

Anyway... I gotz an award for you :-) In the Shadow of Mt. TBR. Your blog is warm and comfy and makes me smile ;-)

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP