Monday, June 01, 2009

Busy Unmaking Messes

print for sale at art.com

Yes, the very same ones I've been talking about all week. The sweet pea embroidery and the sorting, organizing and packing of my sewing and craft stuff.

As if that wasn't enough, shortly after I lay down and dozed off this morning, my desk fell over, dumping laptop, mouse, mouse pad and misc on the floor. I had to get up and unmake that mess before I could go back to sleep. Not sure, but is likely my nephews cat may have had a paw in it. It would have only taken a bit of paw pressure to bring it down. As I was getting ready to lay down, I'd had trouble getting the mouse and my glasses to stopp sliding towards the edge. Should have been a clue eh? The main culprit tho was my slipper which one leg of the 'desk' had slid up on causing the fatal tilt.

If its not one thing.....

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP