Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Update on Jamie

About ten days ago I posted about my sister, Jamie, being in the hospital and enduring complications.  She is home now.  But instead of trying to tell her story here I'll just leave the link to her blog's fb page where you can follow her story in her own words.

Be warned, the pictures she posts of her trach and incisions are graphic and not for the squeamish.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 12/21/2011 4:36 PM  

Thank you Joy. I love you a lot and I am so glad to be home and able to write about it. Thank you for your support.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP