Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Serenity #258



My sister Jamie introduced me to this this morning. I got the impression she has taken it as a personal anthem upon getting home from her ten day stay in the hospital yesterday. 

I kind of needed it myself as this virus is kicking my butt and discouraging me as to how far behind I've gotten on all my projects.

The sun will rise.  Yes.  it always does.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 12/21/2011 4:39 PM  

I got Kelly's new CD and this song spoke to my heart, especially the fight I just had. I am glad it spoke to you too, that is why I share, who knows what might speak to whom. I love you and I hope you feel better and I am looking forward to having all my sisters back home for a visit and I mean all of them. :)

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP