Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday Serenity #134


I'm keeping the promise I made to myself while helping out at my Mom's from January through June: I'm making time for reading. Lots of time. This weekend I'm fairly gorging. The other promise--to start writing fiction again? Well, that's coming soon, I feel it building pressure. I think the reading is helping. Also all those hours of crocheting I clocked since April. But today I'm reading fiction. I'm reading the novel, Goldengrove by Francine Prose. And I've got less than an hour before I'm called to dinner so what am I doing here?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP