Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If Seeing Is Believing...

I can't look!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Pardon me that I've been making so many lazy posts lately. I can't stand to spend much time in close contact with my laptop. It's about as appealing as snuggling with a heating pad. We're in the middle of a heat wave closing in on two weeks now if you count from the day it hit 95. The first day that zapped me. I'm almost nostalgic for 95 degrees now. Rumors are it reached 109 here this afternoon. I don't know for sure as the last time I went outside to look at the thermometer on the porch was shortly after noon when it already read 98. It has topped 105 every day this week and had topped 100 for several days before that. They're saying it will reach 102 tomorrow and then drop back down into the 90s for the next several days.

It's enough to make even a cat long for a cold bath.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP