Saturday, July 11, 2009

Almost Forgot

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Today was dirt track racing for Ed and his folks. It was laundry day for me. But it wasn't all drudgery. My niece came over to hang out with me. We had a long visit. Our first since Thanksgiving week. And we watched 7 episodes of Gilmore Girls. Beginning with the last two from season 6 which we'd both seen multiple times before but wanted to set the scene to segue into season 7. She had loaned me her Gilmore Girls seasons 1-6 two years ago and I took the first three with me to Longview to share with my sister. Got her hooked on them and surprise, surprise got my mom hooked on them too. We had to ask ed to mail the next three in March which we had watched by mid April. My sister and mom hated the season finale cliffhanger of season 6 as much as I had when I saw it the first time in August 2007. So much so, they decided to order season 7 online. I contributed part of the cost and the idea was to put it with the rest when I returned them to my neice. I watched season 7 with them in late April and May. I've been looking forward to watching and talking about the season 7 episodes with my neice ever since. We are both ga-ga over the Gilmore Girls.

It's already dawn on Sunday and I've got to be up and ready to go before noon as we're having a family pic-nic at the river. My neice will be returning home afterwards and we won't get another chance to visit or binge on Gilmore Girls until late August as she is leaving next weekend for a stint in Youth Corp

I opened this post during an intermission while my neice was on the phone while it was still light out but didn't get anything written before she was ready to get back to the next episode. We had to take a break when Ed and her grandparents got home from the races but after everybody else went to bed we started watching again. I finally called it quits at 4AM even though she was game for one more. But I still had to wash the dishes we'd used today and post something here or break my over two year streak of daily posting.

2 tell me a story:

Candy Minx 7/12/2009 7:05 AM  

Gilmore Girls are so great.

Have you watched "Grey Gardens" yet? There is an episode where they get a copy of the dvd of the documentary...

And congrats on two years of posting daily! Whoohoo!

Jamie 7/12/2009 1:54 PM  

Glad you had a full and good day with Kaitlin. I enjoyed my show... I hope you have fun at the river.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP