Monday, July 06, 2009

Dare To Be You

DARE TO BE U
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I was planning a book review for this post but didn't finish the book yet and would rather be reading it than trying to come up with something else to post so I'm being lazy. This LOL pic is from the upcoming pages of LOLcats. It hasn't reached the front page yet and I'm rooting for it. I find its message pertinent because that second part is the part that's hard for me...expect others to stare. I see it as something I need to come to terms with if I ever expect to be a published author with an audience of more than fifty. I need to learn not only to accept being noticed but to solicit it and I can't afford to wait until I'm comfortable with the idea. Plus, I'm sure that this issue has contributed to my sabotaging my success over the years.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP