Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Serenity #306


One of the hosts posted this on the Dewey Read-a-Thon blog yesterday and I just love it.  This fountain is in Budapest, Hungary.

I slept over twelve hours today and after four hours awake am still not sure I'm up for it.  If I do snap out of it I'd like to dedicate some hours to reading.  I got less reading done during the read-a-thon than I do on a normal day.  With three hours lost to computer issues, four hours lost to duties related to hosting the mini-challenge, two hour gone to cheerleading, two hours to reading other mini-challenges with an eye to doing them but only doing one and even then missed the deadline, one hour to moving camp out to the porch and back again after dark, one hour to food and drink prep, two hours to sleepy slump, three hours to screensickness.  For a total of 18 out of the 24 hours of a read-a-thon NOT reading.  An estimated 120 pages between one tree book adn two ebooks and 90 minutes of an audio book.  Not my best showing.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP