Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Serenity #255

The First Stitch by Francis Day
I got a brief visit from my mom and sister today.  They were traveling through Phoenix on their way back to Longview from Gerber CA where my Mom grew up and where they spent Thanksgiving.  I wish my camera had batteries and I could have gotten a pic of the three of us for this post.  Instead I went looking on art.com for images to reflect family, mothers, sisters etc.  Found a bunch and tried to pick just one but I couldn't choose among these three.

The sewing theme was major during our visit as I shared with them several of the new crochet projects I've started since I was there last summer.

I will be going up New Year's weekend to celebrate Mom's 80th birthday on January 3 with my family.
Sister by Karen Tribett

Young Mother Sewing by Mary Cassatt
I just adore Mary Cassatt's art!!.  I used to have a poster of one of her Mother and infant portraits.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP