Saturday, November 05, 2011

No Intervention Needed--Just Invention

No one understands us Wrimos


This is the time during every NaNo when I am feeling like a fraud.

Still at 555 words from first 5 hours.  

Something happened to the story I spent most of October daydreaming about.  In Mid October I was straining at the reins to write THAT story.  Now I'm feeling like an alien exploring a strange new world, an anthropologist digging up dusty dreams.

The story I've set up, A Trick of Light, needs another month of prep work.  It went off an several tangents.

Something has to GIVE.

Can I go back to the original daydream?  Should I?  Would it even help?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP