Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Got Tude?

Photo Credit: Bill Stephens
@ art.com


Don't give me no lip no i no tude.  My cup runneth over with lippitude.

LIPPITUDE

the new word I learned today on the Writer's Digest fan page.

It is the perfect word to take as a NaNoWriMo lexicon mascot.

It means bleary eyed.

I had ended up on WD's fan page after visiting Writer's Digest online via a link on Twitter regarding several free ebooks offered by WD in honor of NaNoWriMo.

The offer expires on the 12th so get on over there.

And while you are there sign up for the free news letters, free membership on the site and fan their fb page.

So guess what I was doing when I supposed to be writing today?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP