Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Serenity #147



It's raining in Southern Oregon today and I don't mind. It's kinda cool. And I mean that in both senses of the word. Less than two weeks ago we were still pushing high 90s and today we're not even pushing 60. It's afghan and slippers weather.

I'm making myself take a bit of a break from my story world today. I did some cleaning chores in our room and rearranged my desk area. I visited with my niece and gave her a pointer or two on a homework assignment she was stressing on. Which she is now busy working on. So now I'm going to read a novel for at least an hour. Later tonight, my niece and I may watch a movie or a few episode of Gilmore Girls season 7 on DVD--if she's feeling better about her homework situation.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP