Saturday, October 24, 2009

Honoring Dewey our Read-a-Thon Founder

it b lonely on teh interwebz without our Dewey
moar funny pictures

I made this LOL for Dewey because one of the many things she introduced me to was the LOL builder when I realized she must have been captions some of those she posted herself and hunted down the source.

I also owe to her just about everything I learned about book blogging and the fact that I tilted Joystory toward book blogging after getting involved in the first Read-a-Thon and then Weekly Geeks. And because of my involvement in them I started getting opportunities to host giveaways.

I miss her so much. Tho I never met her face to face.

7 tell me a story:

Maree 10/24/2009 10:06 PM  

Oh, I want to laugh and cry all at once! That's lovely.

Eva 10/24/2009 10:19 PM  

Oh! I'm crying and laughing all at once!

Eva 10/24/2009 10:19 PM  

Oh! I'm crying and laughing all at once!

Care 10/24/2009 11:34 PM  

congrats on being a part of all the Thons! wonderful. I miss Dewey, too. I'm so glad that Eva and Nymeth and Trish and Hannah and I'm forgetting someboday! are carrying on and doing such a fab job with it! Happy Read-a-Thon to you!

Valerie 10/25/2009 1:05 AM  

I love the lol cats and lol dogs. Love this one, too!

Hope you've been enjoying this readathon!

Eva 10/25/2009 3:20 AM  

I'm back to say: two more hours! Stick it out!

Bonnie Jacobs 10/25/2009 6:59 AM  

I miss Dewey, too. Eleven months ago I was in shock and unable to write a tribute to Dewey. Maybe I'll be able to do it at one year. May I borrow your LOLcats when I do? It's perfect.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP