Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pleased to Announce

iz bursting wiv joy  Really i am
moar funny pictures


The winners of Supreme Courtship are:

Julie P.
renee
MoziEsmé
Stacie
Kelly




The winners of Run for Your Life are:

Jessica
cpullum Carla
Lee P
Belinda M
bekki1820cb

Thanks for your participation and a special thank-you to all you who helped promote the contests via blogs, twitter etc.

I'll be sending emails to the winners momentarily and must have a response within 48 hours or prize is forfeited and I'll offer it to the next in line in the sequence I generated at www.random.org.

5 tell me a story:

Julie P. 10/18/2009 4:45 AM  

Thanks so much! I'm very excited

Lee P 10/18/2009 4:53 AM  

I am thrilled to have won this book and can't wait to read it! I have emailed you my details.Congrats to the other winners :)

Jessica ( frellathon ) 10/18/2009 9:48 AM  

Thanks so much for the good news. I just sent you my details.
I can has books. : )

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP