Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Serenity 88


Beautiful flower, the purple hibiscus, no?


My Sunday this week is going to be devoted to turning the pages of a beautifully written book with that title by Nigerian born, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie:


I started it over a week ago and should have finished it the next day but got distracted by something I thought more urgent and then it didn't renew for me because someone else is requesting it. But by the time I learned that the library was closed until Monday and it made little sense to drop it off where it would sit in a dark box for four days anyway. So in a sense I am renting it by the day. I really want to finish it and since my major distraction is going to be unavailable for most of the day as Ed will be using my laptop, that will be my Sunday serenity.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP