Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Serenity #87


Today I've promised use of the laptop to Ed so I'm going to get lost in daydreaming. Mostly about my FOS story world to prepare to return to work on Crystal's story. But I've also got a poem to write for Monday Poetry Train. Hmmm. Maybe I could combine the two projects?

1 tell me a story:

Michelle 8/03/2008 11:21 AM  

Erg, just dropping by to tell you I finally answered your questions to my WG#12 post. You can find them here:

http://www.inthelouvre.org/sunday-salon/the-sunday-salon-reading-writing-mini-reviews/

Thanks for asking, I had a lot of fun trying to come up with intelligent answers! :p

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP