Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Poetry Train #57


Won't you see?
It's right there! In the
Midst of things.

What? You won't
acknowledge? Then your
fate is sealed.

For you face
your fear first, before
You can cope.

To make room
for things hoped for, chase
away doom.

###

I've done something I rarely do by posting a picture I can't give proper attribute for. But it was the focus of this poem consisting of four haikus. I keep running into this image online so I'm hoping that means it is fair game. If anyone knows better or has cause to object, let me know.

The subject of the poem is also referring to an issue I've been having with my fiction writing. A great big Duh! But that's a whole 'nother post! :)

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP