Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Poetry Train #59



Haiku
by Joy Renee

Glide over
Thin frozen skin of
Hidden depths.

2 tell me a story:

Jamie 8/19/2008 2:57 AM  

That looks so devine, after all the hot weather we've been having lately.
I love what you wrote too.

Candy Minx 8/20/2008 2:45 PM  

Very good, I'm impressed!

I love haiku's.

I agree with Jamie after all the heat wave last month, I welcome the ice. That pic is very cool. Is it Alaska? It looks like near where I grew up...

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP