Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Poetry Train #60



Haiku
by Joy Renee

Awaken!
To a glorious day.
Jump for joy.

And while you're at it sing and dance. Here's 2 Unlimited to show you how:



Sometimes, even when you don't feel like it, you just gotta do it. And then you just might find the feeling. It's magic that way.

This one's for you sis.

1 tell me a story:

Julia Phillips Smith 8/26/2008 12:57 PM  

Oh, Joy Renee - I LOVE that video. You know I'm a huge dance lover, so I can't get enough. That video pretty much summed up my reaction to having my friend here to visit me for a whole week - *squee!*

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP