Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shhhhh. I'm Reading

Today I'm busy reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It is a reread for me but I can't remember very much about what happens until I am a page or so, and sometimes a paragraph or so, away. I'm about 170 pages out in this 870 pager. I can nearly taste the finish line. The treat waiting for me at the end is my very first read of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to be followed in short order by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

3 tell me a story:

Jenni Simonis 8/15/2007 7:36 AM  

I love books, and I love to read. So I really hate it when I have to wait a long time between books in a series. So I waited until recently to read the Harry Potter series. I had already seen all the movies, but hadn't read a single book.

Lucky for me, I am a fast reader. So I was able to get through the series pretty quickly. I think Order of the Phoenix is where the story really starts getting good. I enjoyed all the books, but the last 3 were my favorites.

Susan Helene Gottfried 8/15/2007 4:15 PM  

Happy reading! May some of it inspire your own writing.

Spy Scribbler 8/16/2007 11:14 AM  

Oh wow! Have you finished it yet? What'd you think of it? I've started the series again. I just love them!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP