Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Poor Excuse For a Post

I've never been so tempted to let a day slide without posting. All I have to show for this day is another six episodes of Gilmore Girls. There might have been more but I couldn't be bothered to switch the DVDs even though I could have done so without lifting my head off the pillow.

I don't know how much of this enervation is due to post-illness effects and how much to the heat and humidity of a day that hit triple digits here with thunder showers rolling in at dusk. Which last means there would be an element of barometric pressure effect that I've frequently linked to depressed mood and energy and elevated anxiety. Not to mention headache and blurred vision.

At any rate, I've decided to postpone posting of my TT until tomorrow in hopes of coming up with something a little more upbeat than 13 things I hate about being sick, or 13 things I hate about humid heat. Or some equally pathetic pity-party mantra.

Gilmore Girls here I come....

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP