Monday, August 20, 2007

Joystory Is Moving

Well, I complained once too often about my formating woes with blogger. For months now--nearly a year, Ed has answered every complaint with, 'I can fix that.' But there was a big if attached. 'If you're willing to move to Wordpress.'

So here we go. It may be a bit chaotic for awhile. Moving always is. So bear with me as I learn my way around.

Joystory's new home

I'm feeling far from home tonight but maybe there is something to the principle expressed in this Tiga Far From Home video. That a change of pace can supercharge creativity. That home is really not all that far from wherever you are.


0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP