Saturday, August 02, 2008

Weekly Geeks #13 Author Photos

From Dewey:

Your basic challenge is to post author photos.

Using the meme-like list below, post photos of authors in response. Please feel free to skip any you don’t like. You’re also free (encouraged!) to add your own, but if you do that, please be sure to indicate which are yours, so that people can credit you if they use yours.

But don’t put words/names with your photos. Ask your readers to guess your answers! If you have a book to give away, you may want to offer a prize, maybe draw a name from those readers who guess correctly.

1. Photos of your favorite author(s).
2. Photo(s) of the author(s) of the book(s) you’re currently reading.
3. Photo(s) of any author(s) you’ve met in person (even very briefly).
4. A youtube of (an) author(s) you’ve heard speak.
5. Any photo(s) you may have of yourself with an author.
6. A photo of the author of the book you’ve most recently finished.
7. Photos of the hottest author(s)!

Below I show the authors of:

2 that I am currently reading
5 that I recently read
? that are the major influences on my own writing (umm, I lost count and I'm not going to try to count them now. Psst...I added this category)

Currently Reading:

Recently Read:





Authors who have most influenced my own writing:
















WG Participants:

1. Annie
2. MizB (Should Be Reading)
3. Kim (page after page)
4. Kerry (Saving My Sanity...)
5. Marg (Reading Adventures)
6. Mysteries in Paradise
7. SmallWorld Reads
8. Alessandra (Out of the Blue)
9. Mary (This Book Is For You)
10. Confuzzled Books
11. Tasses (Holding My First Contest Ever)
12. Maree
13. jessi
14. Bybee

3 tell me a story:

Marg 8/03/2008 8:04 PM  

Yours is the first that I have recognised more than just one person on!

Anonymous,  8/05/2008 5:56 AM  

Me, too--I actually recognized 3 or 4!

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie 8/06/2008 8:08 AM  

I recognize a few there but there are some that I know I should be able to name but cannot. Great photos!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP