Friday, June 21, 2013

That Explains It

moar kittehs  see share vote caption
Yesterday's post was bemoaning what seemed like failure in my efforts to switch my hours from night owl to early bird for in spite of having reached the halfway point in my efforts I was feeling so cruddy it was giving my second and third thoughts--did I really want to do this?

But the whole fiasco of yesterday may have been explained by what happened two hours after I went to bed last night.  I was wakened by stomach cramps and cold sweats that lasted for nearly two hours.  So apparently I was legitimately sick yesterday which pulls all the negative stuff of that day out of the calculation as to whether this campaign to switch hours is going to work.

It's almost 8:30 as I write this and I'm already taking my meds so I should be asleep in under an hour.  That is pretty close to my target bedtime--8-9pm.

This idea was hatched a week ago tonight as an effort to find a block of time with less interruptions for writing.  I'm hoping by this time next week I will have some word count to show for all this.

1 tell me a story:

Jamie 6/21/2013 10:05 PM  

I am glad you are fighting for you Joy and doing things despite being sick. Feel better, I love you my sister.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP