Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hanging In vs Letting Go


moar kittehs   see caption share vote


"Hanging in there" has been my watchword since mid February after the initial shocks of the lifequake had done their worst and hope began to glimmer, but I'm starting to see where there could be advantages in letting go.  As counter-intuitive as it might sound, "letting go" could be one way of "hanging in there."

Consider the fact that several of my biggest issues involve an excess of "hanging in there":

hoarding
overcommitting
perfectionism
anxiety
hyperfocus
insomnia

So I'm going to add "letting go" to my arsenal of watchwords and look for ways that letting go can help alleviate some of the stress of this necessary hanging in time.  Because I do still have to hang in there to get through the next several weeks to several months before all the pieces are in place to allow me to rejoin my husband.

I can't linger over this post, musing on the concept and expanding it as I might want to because I have a commitment to have a book review posted before dawn and my commitment to being asleep by 3am must also be respected and I'm not finished with the book yet.  Yeah, several things in that list are in play there.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP