Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday Serenity #326

see moar kittehs   vote  caption    share

I dedicated Saturday night to sleep.   I was running on a deficit that was going to bite hard if I couldn't court some serious zs.

Since the beginning of my lifequake in late January I've been on an emotional roller coaster and my usual issues with insomnia were intensified. It had been weeks since I'd had more than 5 hours at a stretch.  I'd been averaging 4.5 for over two weeks but at least it had been nearly a month since the last time I'd been awake for over 24 hours straight.  Until Friday night.

Often it is after a 24 to 36 hour wake period that I am able to get a solid 8 to 10 or more so I decided to try for that last night when I started preparing for bed at 5pm.  It was 8pm before I actually got to sleep. By which time I'd been awake 34 hours.  I woke nearly every 100 odd minutes but managed to get back to sleep within minutes each time.  I slept until 10:30am.  Over 14 hours!

Now if only I don't turn around and do another 24+ awake!  That would be typical after having a long sleep.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP