Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Forays in Fiction: Quote

moar kittehs  caption share vote

Excuse me for putting up a lazy post tonight.  I'm preparing for a trip down to Phoenix OR to see my husband and pack up my office and closet. My sister and I are planning to leave here by 9am and I'm not packed yet.

I found this Jennifer Weiner quote on Goodreads and loved it.  It makes want to read one of her novels now.  And I think I might have one on my TBR shelf at home.  If so I will be sure to pack it in one of the boxes that stay upstairs with me here and not in one that gets sent to the basement to wait for when Ed and I find a way to have our own place again.  If not, there is always the next trip to the library.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP