Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend Linkup at Write On Edge

Weekend Linkup
I just discovered this and decided to jump in. The idea is for writers to share the link of a favorite post from their archives.  I shared Friday Forays in Fiction: Befriending Anger

And I think I'll leave it at that, encouraging anyone reading this to visit either the Weekend Linkup or my 'Befriending Anger' post as I don't have time for a substantial post tonight.  My sister and I got back from The Electric Bean (where we'd listened to the performers for Open Mic Night) at nearly midnight.  And I've still got to go boil a dozen eggs and peel them and mix up egg salad for tomorrow's lunch.  My sister is going to be away for the afternoon so serving Mom lunch is on me and I tend to get up groggy after 11am so I need to do this before I sleep so that all I need to do at noon tomorrow is slap the mix on bread and fix a tray.  Which means I need to do it before I get involved in anything that might make me forget I need to do it.  Like a long post.  Or finishing The Child Thief which I left off with probably less than fifty pages and in a really intense place.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP