Monday, February 13, 2012

Self-Disgust! A Suitable Sentiment.

O! ai so discustud wif u u shud b 2 aifinkso


 Oh I am so disgusted with myself.  I got nothing....NOT A SINGLE THING...I woke up intending to do done today.  And the same can be said for most of the days of the past week.

What did I do instead?  I chased links across the blogosphere.  I downloaded 115 free ebooks off amazon.com...after reading the blurbs and a review or two or three.  I daydreamed.

Well that last can almost be deemed productive since it was mostly about my storyworld.  But on the other hand I didn't get even close to opening a file to do more than daydream.

Also the blog surfing was mostly productive. Except for a few news and views posts I was following writing and publishing advice from writers who've been there, done that.  In some cases following their links off their bio on amazon.com.

But the bulk of the time was spent on amazon.  First going after free offerings form self-pub authors and then public domain books.  Following the endless chain of 'customers who bought this also bought'...

Between the Kindle and the calibre I've got at least thirty years worth of reading accumulated.  I'm probably not going to live that long.  My eyes definitely won't last that long.

What am I thinking?

I'm not.  Which is the problem.

Disgusted I am.  With myself I am.  And it ain't pretty.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP